Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, ZCash, and Dash exchange.
Credit card, debit card, and bank transfer.
Limits and Liquidity
- Basic accounts can buy up to $400 worth of BTC daily ad $2,000 monthly. Not acceptable for payments through Bank transfer.
- Verified accounts: up to $10,000 daily and $100,000 monthly via credit card and bank transfer.
- Individual business & corporate: unlimited purchases.
First tier of verification requires little information but additional info may be given to raise limits (such as driver’s license and ID). Anti-fraud policy and protocol to ensure investment safety.
Registered in every district it operates. It’s also registered with FinCEN in the USA, and with ICO in the UK and EU.
Credit card purchases are processed instantly. The only notable slow-down is upgrading to verified account.
- Credit card: 3.5% + $0.25 (for USD) or €0.20 (for EUR) – For RUB, the fees are 5.25% + 15.57RUB.
- Bank Transfer: $10 for USD, €10 for EUR, and no fees for RUB.
All countries with the following exceptions:
- Credit card-restricted: Iceland, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Algeria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Nigeria, Libya, Lebanon, Palestine, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Qatar.
- Bank transfer-restricted: Democratic Republic of Congo, Afghanistan, Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Iran, Haïti, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Libya, Liberia, Guinea, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Syria, Vietnam, Turkey, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Yemen.